- Engage with new potential clients and represent Cyber Defense Labs, actively prospecting and identifying all potential business opportunities.
- Identify key decision makers whilst developing and qualifying new business opportunities within the targeted markets through cold calling, event recruitment and high-level prospecting.
- Articulate our value proposition and helping the customer understand how it will improve their business's information security.
- Earn trust and develop relationships with senior executives by displaying knowledge of our current products and roadmap, their relevance to business issues and professionalism.
- Drive deals from beginning (prospecting) to closing.
- Consistently achieving quarterly and annual KPIs and meeting set sales targets.
- Booking qualified direct meetings for extended sales teams with customers and be able to deliver pitch and demo.
- Maintain sales pipeline hygiene including updating your forecast weekly. Accurately communicate opportunity forecasts to sales management.
- Ensure the timely processing of leads, new users and sales campaigns.
- Leverage the team approach to selling through the involvement of Sales Engineers, Product Management, Marketing, and the Senior Leadership team to provide customers, partners, and prospects with pricing and configurations to meet their needs as required.
- Performance against key metrics, size and quality of sales pipeline
- Meet and exceed individual and team sales goals
- Accurate and on-time activity reporting to include number of calls made, talk time and conversion rate
- Maintain 48-hour SLA response time to inbound leads
- Customer feedback and performance
- Relationships and communications with senior management team, operations team and other business units
- Two+ years experience in business development, cold calling, lead generating and prospecting
- Enthusiastic, driven and confident: the ability to articulate the company’s mission, services and business value clearly and persuasively
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technology quickly, adapt to changing needs and possess strong analytical skills
- Ability to quickly build productive relationships in a fast-paced, high-performance environment
- Bachelor's degree with a 3.0 GPA or higher
- Strong technical background, security or IT industries strongly preferred
- Dallas preferred, but remote option will be considered for the right candidate
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Cyber Defense Labs, LLC
Cyber Defense Labs specializes in helping clients reduce business risk BEFORE, DURING and AFTER a cyber incident. The Company provides end-to-end cybersecurity services.
Company Website: www.cyberdefenselabs.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)