- 24x7x365 Threat Monitoring and Alerting
- Advanced Analytics
- Threat Intelligence
- Cyber Incident Response
- Crisis Management
- Litigation Support
- Posture Maturity and Risk Advisory Services
- Proactive Technical Services
- Privacy and Compliance Readiness Services
- Governance and Program Development Services
- Identify, define, and close sales and business opportunities across all services in order to build and maximize Cyber Defense Labs’ market position and profitability.
- Coordinate sales and solution requirements, develop and negotiate contracts, and integrate contract requirements with business operations.
- Identify, research and develop strategies to pursue new business leveraging external and internal resources including marketing, strategic channel partners, events, and other direct forms of outreach.
- Develop and expand prospects, pursue active engagements with target audiences, conduct outreach to build pipeline, record contacts and activity in Cyber Defense Labs’ customer relationship management (CRM) software.
- Be an active, engaged learner and knowledgeable about Cyber Defense Labs’ services, research, innovation, messaging and thought leadership as well as ongoing trends, insights and changes in the security environment.
- Represent Cyber Defense Labs professionally to all interested parties including customers, prospects, and outside partners.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least three years of experience in business sales and development, with a successful record in the sales of Cyber Managed Security Service products and/or Proactive Information Security Services.
- Familiar with cyber risk management, advisory and risk assessments frameworks, including, but not limited to, NIST CSF, CIS, COBIT, ISO, PCI, HIPAA, GDPR and other data privacy frameworks. Basic understanding of technical cyber risk mitigation and testing including network and application penetration testing to a level to sell these services with support from subject matter experts.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and/or channel partners.
- Proven track record of performance in exceeding goals and quota, and growing the business
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent ability to independently source, pursue and finalize deals.
- Successful track record of achieving quota and new client acquisition.
- Overnight travel should be expected.
- Professional security certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM and/or other relevant vendor certifications.
- Knowledge of cloud-based security service-oriented architectures, cloud access security brokers (CASBs), cyber security frameworks (NIST).
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Cyber Defense Labs, LLC
Cyber Defense Labs specializes in helping clients reduce business risk BEFORE, DURING and AFTER a cyber incident. The Company provides end-to-end cybersecurity services.
Company Website: www.cyberdefenselabs.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)