Cyber Defense Labs (www.cyberdefenselabs.com) is a full life-cycle information security service provider helping companies manage, detect and respond to today’s cyber risks. We provide trusted cyber risk management services to help companies reduce business risk before, during and after a cyber event.
We are currently looking for Cybersecurity Sales Executives, at all levels, who can help companies manage, detect and respond to today’s cyber risks. If you are passionate about Cybersecurity and enjoy a competitive team and effort driven work environment with opportunities to grow with the company, we have several opportunities available in various regions throughout the U.S.
Cyber Defense Labs represents an incredible team of individuals dedicated to providing the highest level of service to our clients and each other. We bring our best to work each day and share our collective insights and exceptional experience to help our clients manage cybersecurity risk effectively so they may focus on achieving their core business objectives.
Cyber Managed Security Services: Trusted partners providing Cyber Managed Security Services to help defend your business and ensure continuity.
- 24x7x365 Threat Monitoring and Alerting
- Advanced Analytics
- Threat Intelligence
Reactive Services: Our experts leverage extensive experience with technology, data analysis, investigations, and enterprise risk to confidently respond, recover and manage a wide-array of cybersecurity incidents.
- Cyber Incident Response
- Crisis Management
- Litigation Support
Proactive Services: Our experts provide a holistic and adaptable approach to information security.
- Posture Maturity and Risk Advisory Services
- Proactive Technical Services
- Privacy and Compliance Readiness Services
- Governance and Program Development Services
The Cybersecurity Sales Executive is an essential member of the Cyber Defense Lab team. Reporting to the Managing Director of Sales, this executive will be responsible for developing and executing sales strategies that increase company revenue and expand our presence in the market.
In this client-facing role, he/she will work with a highly talented team to identify and generate new business opportunities, new customers and new prospects for Cyber Defense Labs, which can include growing business with established customers as well as developing business with new customers. This leader will be responsible for understanding the unique business requirements of our clients as they pertain to risk management and cybersecurity, identifying and qualifying opportunities for business sales, creating proposals that leverage Cyber Defense Labs’ services and solutions, presenting proposed solutions, completing sales and maintaining positive, trusted, on-going client relationships
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify, define, and close sales and business opportunities across all services in order to build and maximize Cyber Defense Labs’ market position and profitability.
- Coordinate sales and solution requirements, develop and negotiate contracts, and integrate contract requirements with business operations.
- Identify, research and develop strategies to pursue new business leveraging external and internal resources including marketing, strategic channel partners, events, and other direct forms of outreach.
- Develop and expand prospects, pursue active engagements with target audiences, conduct outreach to build pipeline, record contacts and activity in Cyber Defense Labs’ customer relationship management (CRM) software.
- Be an active, engaged learner and knowledgeable about Cyber Defense Labs’ services, research, innovation, messaging and thought leadership as well as ongoing trends, insights and changes in the security environment.
- Represent Cyber Defense Labs professionally to all interested parties including customers, prospects, and outside partners.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least three years of experience in business sales and development, with a successful record in the sales of Cyber Managed Security Service products and/or Proactive Information Security Services.
- Familiar with cyber risk management, advisory and risk assessments frameworks, including, but not limited to, NIST CSF, CIS, COBIT, ISO, PCI, HIPAA, GDPR and other data privacy frameworks. Basic understanding of technical cyber risk mitigation and testing including network and application penetration testing to a level to sell these services with support from subject matter experts.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and/or channel partners.
- Proven track record of performance in exceeding goals and quota, and growing the business
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent ability to independently source, pursue and finalize deals.
- Successful track record of achieving quota and new client acquisition.
- Overnight travel should be expected.
- Professional security certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM and/or other relevant vendor certifications.
- Knowledge of cloud-based security service-oriented architectures, cloud access security brokers (CASBs), cyber security frameworks (NIST).
This Sales Executive can be based in any of our clients strategic geographic locations, with a preference for the Mid Atlantic, Southwest, San Francisco/Bay area and Chicago markets.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Cyber Defense Labs, LLC
Cyber Defense Labs specializes in helping clients reduce business risk BEFORE, DURING and AFTER a cyber incident. The Company provides end-to-end cybersecurity services.
Company Website: www.cyberdefenselabs.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)