Senior Advisor- Proactive Services
Cyber Defense Labs is a full life-cycle information security service provider helping companies manage, detect and respond to today’s cyber risks. We provide trusted cyber risk management services to help middle market companies reduce business risk before, during and after a cyber event. Cyber Defense Labs is looking for an experienced business development professional with a proven track record of increasing organizational sales and profitability.
As a Cyber Defense Labs Proactive Senior Advisor, your role on the team will include managing projects and assisting with operations of our Proactive services team. A Senior Advisor is expected to have strong communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills to fulfill all their assigned roles in an optimal way.
- Will report to the Associate Director of Proactive Services.
- Assist in further developing our proactive service offerings and the infrastructure required to continually complete these offerings (proposals, client facing materials, and deliverable development systems)
- Deliver and Manage proactive projects / engagements to ensure superior quality and delivery of products and services to clients, including:
- Posture Maturity / Gap Assessments (NIST / ISO / DFS, etc.)
- Business Impact Assessments / Risk Assessments
- Business Continuity Program / Disaster Recovery Program Review / Design
- Information Governance Program Design and Implementation
- Policy / Procedures Review / Development
- Contribute to client engagements and be the point of contact for clients
- Manage internal CDL developments as needed
- Assist with business development, outreach and sales initiatives
- Act as CDL ambassador at conferences and speaking opportunities
- Other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience:
- College Degree in Cyber Security or Information Technology or equivalent work experience.
- Will have or be able to obtain relevant certifications such as Security +, GSAC, etc.
- 3+ years of experience leading an IT cyber/compliance or related team
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Cyber Defense Labs, LLC
Cyber Defense Labs specializes in helping clients reduce business risk BEFORE, DURING and AFTER a cyber incident. The Company provides end-to-end cybersecurity services.
Company Website: www.cyberdefenselabs.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)