Cyber Defense Labs is a full life-cycle information security service provider helping companies manage, detect and respond to today’s cyber risks. We provide trusted cyber risk management services to help companies reduce business risk before, during and after a cyber event.
This position assists the Head of Delivery with driving all aspects of project activity, including collaborating, and coordinating multiple Cyber Security Projects. Works with internal and external project teams to ensure consistent project delivery.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Defines project scope, work plan, resource needs, timeline, and budget for projects
- Keeps team and/or leadership updated on project status and risk factors
- Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables
- Provides approach and process guidance to project team
- Drives the development and execution of project plan by working with project team to define, sequence, and estimate duration of activities and determine schedules to meet project objectives
- Ensures consistency and adherence to company standards, processes, and policies for all projects
- Manages all aspects of the project execution including scope definition, requirements gathering, project planning, change control, risk management and reporting
- Facilitates and manages resource planning, cost estimation, budget development, and cost control
- Manages the identification, resolution and escalation of project risks and issues
- Tracks project budget and resource utilization against plan
- Plans and executes project communications ensuring timely and accurate distribution of information, documentation, and issue resolution to all appropriate team members
- 2 to 4 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Experience with Gantt charts and other project related reporting techniques
- Experience with project or workflow management tools (Ex: Microsoft Project, WorkOtter, Excel..etc.)
- Experience with SharePoint folder structure and usage
- Proven experience running and driving multiple simultaneous projects to successful completion.
- Communications skills, demonstrated history of driving for results, with metrics as proof
- Cyber, product or physical security experience
- PMP certification
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Cyber Defense Labs, LLC
Cyber Defense Labs specializes in helping clients reduce business risk BEFORE, DURING and AFTER a cyber incident. The Company provides end-to-end cybersecurity services.
Company Website: www.cyberdefenselabs.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)