- Create and build lead-generating digital campaigns from the ground up including campaign planning/organization, keyword research, competitive analysis, asset planning, and ad copy writing
- Manage digital ad campaigns to ensure that they meet targets and continuously improve. Test and optimize bids, keywords, text ads, image ads, and landing pages to improve campaign performance.
- Manage daily email campaigns to ensure that they meet targets. Test and optimize segments, send times, subject lines, body content, and flows to improve campaign performance.
- Dig into the data with the daily use of tools such as Hubspot, Google Analytics, Google Trends, Google Ads, Shopify, and more.
- Update and maintain the company’s website and landing pages with new content.
- Test and optimize web content and pages for usability, SEO, and customer experience.
- Work with various marketing tools, external agencies and vendors to execute marketing programs.
- Manage our email database, deploy ongoing and adhoc email blasts, and actively manage performance reports to make improvement recommendation.
- Assist in the development and implementation of various lead generation campaigns and ensure the conversion tracking is installed.
- Collaborate with Marketing team and Graphic Designer to update website content and CRM campaigns.
- Guide company’s technical marketing development through evaluations, and recommendations.
- A minimum of 2 years prior experience in digital marketing or a similar field.
- Excellent brainstorming and data analytics skills.
- Knowledge of various marketing, content management systems, CRMs and analytics tools such as, Hubspot, Salesforce, Canva, Google ads, and Google Analytics.
- Expert in website/HTML creation and troubleshooting.
- Strong prioritization, quality assurance, organization, and project management skills.
- Deadline driven, proactive, able to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Detailed technical skills to create and manage campaigns
- A degree in Marketing or Communications preferred.
- 5+ years of Digital Marketing experience.
- Experience with HubSpot and WordPress is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Cyber Defense Labs, LLC
Cyber Defense Labs specializes in helping clients reduce business risk BEFORE, DURING and AFTER a cyber incident. The Company provides end-to-end cybersecurity services.
Company Website: www.cyberdefenselabs.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)