- Oversee and assist in further development of our proactive service offerings and the infrastructure required to continually complete these offerings (proposals, client facing materials, and deliverable development systems)
- Manage proactive projects / engagements to ensure superior quality and delivery of products and services to clients, including:
- Posture Maturity / Gap Assessments (NIST / ISO / DFS, etc.)
- Business Impact Assessments / Risk Assessments
- Business Continuity Program / Disaster Recovery Program Review / Design
- Information Governance Program Design and Implementation
- Policy / Procedures Review / Development
- Own client engagements and relationships and be the primary point of contact for clients
- Assist with business development, outreach and sales initiatives, in partnership with the sales team.
- Act as CDL ambassador at conferences and speaking opportunities
- Develop Continuity as a Service (CaaS) offerings
- Other duties as assigned
- College Degree in Cyber Security or Information Technology or equivalent work experience.
- Cybersecurity Certifications; including but not limited to (CCISO, CISSP, CRISC, Security+, CISA, CBCP, MBCP, etc.)
- 7+ years of experience leading Cybersecurity or Business Continuity teams
- Excellent time management skills
- Effective Communication, including verbal, report writing & presentations skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Cyber Defense Labs, LLC
Cyber Defense Labs specializes in helping clients reduce business risk BEFORE, DURING and AFTER a cyber incident. The Company provides end-to-end cybersecurity services.
Company Website: www.cyberdefenselabs.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)