- Reports to the VP of Professional Services
- Oversee and help in building out proactive and reactive service offerings and the infrastructure required to adapt these offerings
- Manage proactive and reactive projects / engagements to ensure superior quality and delivery of products and services to clients, including:
- Posture Maturity / Gap Assessments / Risk Assessments (NIST / ISO / DFS, etc.)
- Incident Response / Reactive Advisory Engagements
- Business Continuity Program / Disaster Recovery Program Review / Design
- Information Governance Program Design and Implementation
- Own client engagements and relationships and be the primary point of contact for clients
- Assist with business development, outreach and sales initiatives, in partnership with the sales team
- Act as CDL ambassador at conferences and speaking opportunities
- Coordinate with Proactive and Reactive teams to help with resource allocation and hiring
- Other duties as assigned
- College Degree in Cyber Security or Information Technology or equivalent work experience.
- Cybersecurity Certifications; including but not limited to (CCISO, CISSP, CRISC, Security+, CISA, CBCP, MBCP, etc.)
- 7+ years of experience leading Cybersecurity or Business Continuity teams.
- Excellent time management skills
- Supplier management
- Change management.
- Effective Communication, including verbal, report writing & presentations skills.
- Innovation and creativity
- Analysis & interpretation of data into actionable information
- Planning & execution
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Cyber Defense Labs, LLC
Cyber Defense Labs specializes in helping clients reduce business risk BEFORE, DURING and AFTER a cyber incident. The Company provides end-to-end cybersecurity services.
Company Website: www.cyberdefenselabs.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)