- Oversee and assist in further developing our reactive and incident response service offerings and the infrastructure required to continually complete these offerings (proposals, client facing materials, and deliverable development systems)
- Acts as the incident response manager to track and manages security events and incidents effectively in accordance with our incident response plan.
- Assigns appropriates resources for each event and provides support throughout the response process.
- Determines and identifies severity and impact and assigns appropriate priorities to all events and incidents.
- As a member of the core incident response team, coordinates with Privacy, Compliance Investigations, Corporate Security, and others as warranted.
- Serves as a centralized point of communication and provides appropriate briefings to executive staff and other stakeholders as needed.
- Assists with post-incident activities requirements
- Experience managing high impact, high visibility incident response events and incidents of various types, including APTs, vulnerability exploitation, web applications, and possible data exfiltration
- Understanding and knowledge with collecting, analyzing, and escalating security events
- College Degree in Cyber Security or Information Technology or equivalent work experience.
- Cybersecurity Certifications; including but not limited to (GIAC suite, CCISO, CISSP, CRISC, Security+, CISA, CBCP, MBCP, etc.)
- 8+ years professional experience in a networking, security, or incident response role.
- 4+ years in digital forensics and incident response capacity conducting triage, investigation, remediation and reporting of cyber critical incidents.
- Excellent time management skills
- Effective Communication, including verbal, report writing & presentations skills.
- Innovation and creativity
- Analysis & interpretation of data into actionable information
- Planning & execution
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Cyber Defense Labs, LLC
Cyber Defense Labs specializes in helping clients reduce business risk BEFORE, DURING and AFTER a cyber incident. The Company provides end-to-end cybersecurity services.
Company Website: www.cyberdefenselabs.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)