- Work with Executive Vice President for Corporate Affairs to create, draft and propose strategic marketing communications campaigns to promote the Company and how our services meet the needs of our target audience(s). Conceptualize and consider the campaign from start to finish and help inform multi-channel campaigns to educate, inform, and convert opportunities to generate leads and engage prospects along with current customers.
- Collaborate across the organization to fully understand the Company’s products, services, and marketing communication needs.
- Help align messaging and communications across Company platforms and communication channels to include website, social media and other outlets.
- Help execute strategies involving paid, earned and owned media to include social media, SEO, website, and content creation to drive stronger return on investments and lead generation.
- Present strategy, campaign ideas and recommendations to Executive Vice President for Corporate Affairs and coordinate with sales team and relevant stakeholders on delivery and execution of campaign.
- Evaluate and seek information internally about customer and sales insights and evolving trends to help inform marketing campaigns and message.
- Apply marketing techniques, best practices and fresh ideas to test and evolve nurturing tactics that increase opportunities for engagement with company.
- Work with automated marketing software tool (HubSpot) to execute marketing activities and measure results.
- Develop calendar to track ongoing marketing activities and ensures timely execution and delivery of specific projects and initiatives.
- Compose talking points, opinion editorials, press releases, case studies, blog posts, infographics, brochures and other communications and marketing material.
- Evaluate success of campaigns when completed. Collect and maintain records to track, review, and modify performance of marketing initiatives.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Required Skills/Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that may include public speaking and presentations.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Creative mindset along with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Journalism, Advertising, Communications, or related field.
- Five years or more of related experience writing and editing projects; portfolio of relevant previous projects highly preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Cyber Defense Labs, LLC
Cyber Defense Labs specializes in helping clients reduce business risk BEFORE, DURING and AFTER a cyber incident. The Company provides end-to-end cybersecurity services.
Company Website: www.cyberdefenselabs.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)