- Develop and prepare specialized reports, forecasts, profitability analysis, pricing analysis, other ad-hoc projects, and complex financial models.
- Enhance the content and create intuitive designs/layouts for company presentations to better communicate information and ideas.
- Review month-end financial reports, construct financial projections and recast financial statements, provide variance analysis, research financial irregularities, and use the analysis to develop meaningful financial reporting.
- Provide decision support for Management, Finance, Sales, Operations management, and Contracts by analyzing data and providing solutions/recommendations in response to anticipated and unanticipated fluctuations in the company’s business.
- Support the annual budget process including creation of financial models and preparation of budget presentation and explanation.
- Provide support for essential business improvement and corporate strategy projects.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance, statistics, economics, business administration, or other related field.
- Three to Five (3-5) years directly related work experience involving financial data, financial planning and analysis and the application of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Experience should include demonstrated competence in business operations.
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable with large, complex data sets.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment that requires critical thinking and strong analytical skills
- Able to work under tight time constraints and work effectively in a cross-function team environment
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to exhibit the utmost discretion with sensitive and proprietary data
- Financial analyst experience in a Cyber security industry is a plus.
Must be able to pass criminal background, credit check and drug testing. Applicants must also be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship, now or in the future.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Cyber Defense Labs, LLC
Cyber Defense Labs specializes in helping clients reduce business risk BEFORE, DURING and AFTER a cyber incident. The Company provides end-to-end cybersecurity services.
Página Web de la Compañía: www.cyberdefenselabs.com
(si ya tienes un currículum en Indeed)