- Reports to the Associate Director of Proactive Advisory Services
- Identifying organizational needs as it relates to security programs. Assist in further developing our proactive service offerings and the infrastructure required to continually complete these offerings (proposals, client facing materials, and deliverable development systems)
- Manage and execute on proactive projects / engagements to ensure superior quality and delivery of products and services to clients, including:
- Posture Maturity / Gap Assessments (NIST / ISO / DFS, etc.)
- Business Impact Assessments / Risk Assessments
- Business Continuity Program / Disaster Recovery Program Review / Design
- Information Governance Program Design and Implementation
- Policy / Procedures Review / Development
- Contribute to client engagements and be the point of contact for clients.
- Assist with business development, outreach and sales initiatives.
- Analyzing and organizing SOP’s and playbooks.
- Other duties as assigned
- College Degree in Cyber Security or Information Technology or equivalent work experience.
- Cybersecurity Certifications; including but not limited to (CCISO, CISSP, CRISC, Security+, CISA, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience executing on Cybersecurity or Business Continuity
- Intermediate level of Excel and Word
- General knowledge and familiarity with PCI DSS, HIPAA, ISO, NIST, and IT Controls.
- Demonstrate understanding of relevant cybersecurity topics and news.
- Possess very strong communication skills, ability to present reports and status reports to teams.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Cyber Defense Labs, LLC
Cyber Defense Labs specializes in helping clients reduce business risk BEFORE, DURING and AFTER a cyber incident. The Company provides end-to-end cybersecurity services.
Company Website: www.cyberdefenselabs.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)