Cyber Defense Labs is a full life-cycle information security service provider helping companies manage, detect and respond to today’s cyber risks. We provide trusted cyber risk management services to help companies reduce business risk before, during and after a cyber event.
- Collaborate with senior leaders to develop and execute marketing strategies that support Cyber Defense Labs’ strategic objectives and growth
- Manage and develop staff members including the Marketing Events Coordinator, Digital Marketing Associate/Coordinator and Web Content Manager.
- Conceptualize and develop multichannel campaigns from start to finish to educate, inform, and motivate audiences and to generate leads for the sales team. Set and monitor key metrics.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for campaigns that attract and convert our target groups; campaigns and outreach should generate qualified leads and may include paid advertising or amplification, content marketing, direct marketing, sponsorships, events, SEO, trade shows
- Serve as liaison to sales team and collaborate across the organization to fully understand the Company’s products, services, and marketing communication needs.
- Develop organizational calendar to track ongoing marketing activities and ensure timely execution and delivery of specific projects and initiatives.
- Evaluate performance of marketing campaigns and provide regular updates to managing director and executive vice president; make adjustments and suggestions as needed
- Help build the capacity to collect and analyze key sales and marketing data and use those insights to hone campaigns and drive results
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Oversee production of marketing material, from website banners to printed brochures and case studies
- Conduct or collect market research that helps Cyber Defense Labs understand changes in the company’s brand reputation, target market, key competitors, differentiators and the industry more broadly
- Work closely with Public Relations Manager to ensure integration of efforts
- Stay abreast of evolving marketing trends and be willing to experiment with new technologies and techniques
- Ten+ years of progressively responsible experience developing integrated marketing campaigns; experience in professional services and/or cybersecurity a plus
- Leadership and management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, business or a related field
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills that may include public speaking and presentations
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Creative mindset along with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Thrives on teamwork in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Cyber Defense Labs, LLC
Cyber Defense Labs specializes in helping clients reduce business risk BEFORE, DURING and AFTER a cyber incident. The Company provides end-to-end cybersecurity services.
Company Website: www.cyberdefenselabs.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)