- In partnership with the Executive Vice President of Corporate Affairs and team, will help execute the communications strategy and plan, including messaging, keynotes and speaking engagements, stakeholder communication, and internal communication.
- Draft, edit and refine corporate communications materials to include messaging and talking points, PowerPoint Presentations, stakeholder communications
- Develop and support executive speaking opportunities
- Work collaboratively across other teams including finance, sales, HR and lines of business to ensure consistent and coherent positioning and messaging for the CEO and other executives as well as for internal communications.
- Support the daily communications agenda, ensuring a complete understanding of current priorities and driving the quality and timeliness of deliverables and activities.
- Clearly articulate complex issues and formulate recommendations that will work for a wide variety of audiences.
- Use data to evaluate communication activities, and develop best practices and strategies for improvement.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Bachelor's degree in communications or related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 6-8 years’ experience with significant communications and/or writing responsibilities
- Experience with media relations a plus
- Speech and script writing experience
- Well-spoken verbal communicator; comfortable interacting at senior executive level
- Strong listening and interpersonal skills
- Expert team player and collaborator
- Experience working with senior level executives
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume work environment
- High level of attention to detail
- Effective time management skills and ability to complete given tasks perfectly within the given time
- Ability to function independently with minimal supervision
- Project management skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Cyber Defense Labs, LLC
Cyber Defense Labs specializes in helping clients reduce business risk BEFORE, DURING and AFTER a cyber incident. The Company provides end-to-end cybersecurity services.
Company Website: www.cyberdefenselabs.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)